Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Skiing to Sitting on the Couch

On Friday, this was me:



Ok. This isn't actually me. I was having a great time, however, skiing with R. He was teaching me how to ski powder since I've never skied in deep powder. Then, this was my view:



Again, this is not my picture. I wasn't in a picture taking mood as I was being taken off of the mountain via ski patrol toboggan.

Now, this is my view as I lay on my couch:



At least it's a pretty good view. I sprained my knee pretty badly. I'm still waiting for the MRI results to find out if anything is torn. Hopefully everything is still intact and I'm able to start PT soon.

2 comments:

  1. The snow was deep and Michellesly was doing very well. We will have to continue the powder lesson next season. Get well soon Shorty!

    NPR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooo...not your knee. I hope you're okay!!

    ReplyDelete