R and I have decided we're going to make our first project a bed. We've looked at buying ourselves a bed many times but the ones we like are so expensive. Ikea has had some we've though were ok but we've had bad experiences with Ikea furniture and its longevity. We'd rather invest in something that is going to last a long time. The problem: we don't really have money to invest.
This is the solution:
Our bed will be this same style but will be stained a dark espresso brown. We were going to buy wood and start on it the day after we went skiing a few weeks ago. Being drugged up on pain killers and being unable to walk put a damper on things. Hopefully we'll get it started soon.
I LOVE her website!!! We have so many plans with her stuff! Let me know how your project turns out!! I can't wait to make her land of nod kid bookcases.
ReplyDelete