We had ~25 people over to our house on the 3rd to celebrate the holiday and our 1 year anniversary in our house! (I can't believe how fast time has flown.) The outdoor decorations included patriotic gummy bears with pull'n'peel "fireworks" (kind of droopy but I thought it still worked well) and patriotic pinwheels.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
4th of July
Door decor for the 4th of July (well, it will stay up all through July) was a rag flag.

We had ~25 people over to our house on the 3rd to celebrate the holiday and our 1 year anniversary in our house! (I can't believe how fast time has flown.) The outdoor decorations included patriotic gummy bears with pull'n'peel "fireworks" (kind of droopy but I thought it still worked well) and patriotic pinwheels.
Also, tissue balls (I had red and white ones but this was my only picture). Don't mind the ugly electric breaker and meter box in the background. One of my next projects is to build a box/cupboard around it in order to hide the ugliness and to hang my outdoor clock and thermometer on. (As a side note...Apparently the city we live in required for the breakers to be outdoors when our house was built, weird.)
Besides lots of good food, we had a slip and slide, bocce, frisbee and all sorts of other activities. Fun was had by all.
We had ~25 people over to our house on the 3rd to celebrate the holiday and our 1 year anniversary in our house! (I can't believe how fast time has flown.) The outdoor decorations included patriotic gummy bears with pull'n'peel "fireworks" (kind of droopy but I thought it still worked well) and patriotic pinwheels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so crafty! Fun decorations for sure.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love the pull n peels. I'm jealous that you get to have parties outside- we're still lawn-less.
ReplyDelete