
I realize this movie came out awhile ago and most people have already seen it. Maybe my movie viewing habits will become another post. However, I enjoyed this movie thoroughly. I laughed and was inspired.
I enjoy cooking. I enjoy eating. I want to try new recipes. So, while I'm not ambitious enough to cook from all of the recipes from "Mastering the Art of French Cooking," I do want to expand my set of cooking skills and dish variety. I tried one new recipe this past week. I thought it was a success. The husband, R, didn't like it as much. If you know of any fantastic recipes send them my way.
This movie was a bit of a surprise. It starred the greatest actress of our time and one of my favorite actors- Stanley Tucci. I am crazy enough to try cooking a cookbook full of recipes. Maybe I am nuts or something. A good movie. Not what I expected.
ReplyDelete