This picture was from last week.
Since then, I picked quite a few radishes and a few heads of lettuce to make room for some additional pepper plants (bringing my total to 11 plants) and zucchini (bringing total of plants to 7). The newly transplanted zucchini is not looking so good though. Squash transplants can take awhile to set and I'm hoping that I didn't put them in too late. (The additional plants were all free, however. So if they don't make it, it's not too big a loss.)
This is my garden today (after picking):
Many people have asked me how I am weighing my produce. I use my kitchen scale. Here it is in use weighing my daughter when she was 2 weeks old (Yes, she still had her cord and was just 6 lbs 11 oz. Hard to imagine her being that small now).
Your garden is looking great! Our garden is having infestations of earwigs, slugs, and fungus. But what we have harvested has been very yummy!
ReplyDelete