The main trunk was about 11 inches in diameter. There was so many branches around the main trunk. It was crazy. Before the removal, the hedgy bush was about 10ish feet high and about 7 feet wide. It was removed because that's where I'm going to plant my raspberry patch.
As a garden update, things seem to be growing fairly well. In addition to the chard, peas, leeks, radishes, lettuce, and green onions, I've planted a variety of peppers, tomatoes, eggplant, onions, cilantro, tarragon, and chives. Tomorrow I'll add rhubarb, shallots, squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, and gourds.
In the upper right hand corner you can see the digging of my nemesis, the gopher, not even 2 feet away from a supposed gopher repelling unit. One day, the gopher will be gone.
I am going to be honest. I am jealous of your garden! Happy Mother's day. Good luck getting rid of your gopher.
ReplyDelete